He got a second chance at West Point. It took him three tries to get through the US Army’s Ranger School. He was shot by an enemy sniper in Iraq and some doctors never thought he’d walk again. Today, Tom Deierlein is a married father of three, he’s leads a charity that helps other veterans in need, and he’s the co-founder and CEO of a company called Thundercat Technology. Tom joins us for the inaugural episode of Boots about Business to talk about things he learned in uniform – leadership, flexibility and grit – and how they helped him in business. Show notes online at www.bootsaboutbusiness.com.
- Tom’s Charity: http://tdfoundation.org/
- Tom’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomdeierlein/
- Tom’s Business: https://www.thundercattech.com/
- Article: Veterans In Business: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/veterans-business-tom-deierlein/
- Video: Presentation to Veteran’s in Transition: https://youtu.be/1EakMdD7-rY