Craig Hatcher joined the Navy as a Nuclear Machinist Mate looking after the reactors and associated equipment that powered the nuclear ship to which he was assigned. He later got out, and worked for UPS, until his wife’s interest and budding career in real estate drew him in as well. Today, Craig runs his own real estate brokerage.
On this episode we talk to him a bit about what it takes to become an agent and the steps veterans can take if a career in real estate sounds interesting. We also ask about his take on the housing market and the associated benefits many veterans have earned like VA loans and IRRLs.
- Find Craig on LinkedIn
- Craig’s business: Georgia Residential Realty, LLC
- National Association of Realtors - certified military home relocation professionals
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs info on VA loans
- Military.com: IRRRL Facts for Veterans
- Nerd Wallet: VA Streamline Refinance (VA IRRRL); A Fast Way to a Better Mortgage