It was 9/11. That’s what gave him the motivation to join the service. DJ Faldowski went on to graduate from Annapolis and serve in the Navy SEALs. He spent nine years in the Navy and multiple deployments before he decided to transition out.
He wound up working in private equity, which is an elite aspect of finance. He later moved into business development and operations. Today he’s a program manager at SERVEPRO, which is currently owned by the private equity firm Blackstone. He also gives back to the veteran community by supporting a charity called Legacies Alive.
• Connect with DJ on LinkedIn
• The charity DJ supports: Legacies Alive
• DJ’s current employer, SERVEPRO
• SERVPRO Receives 2020 Hire Vets Award from U.S. Dept. of Labor
• Private equity firm Blackstone’s commitment to veterans