Jack Child started his career first as an MP in the Army and he later became a pilot and instructor pilot in the Air Force. He left the military for a long career as a pilot with a major airline – a job he still holds today. However, after 9/11, the airlines took a hit and he started looking around for career options. That lead him down a path that eventually helped him found of G-FORCE Parking Lot Striping, a boutique franchise model business. Today, he works with exclusively with veterans to set them up with their own franchise and has 11 locations around the country. Show notes online at www.bootsaboutbusiness.com.
Note: If you are on the show’s website for this edition, Jack is on the left in the photo above – alongside Gordon Logan the founder and CEO of Sports Clips.
• Jack’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackchild/
• Jack’s business (customer facing): https://gogforce.com/
• Jack’s business (veteran facing): https://www.veteranonlyfranchise.com/
• Jack’s business on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gforcestriping/
• VetFran (program mentioned on the show): https://www.vetfran.org/
• As seen on Fox News: https://video.foxnews.com/v/5859873968001